Friday 22 April 2011

Fun in the sun...

Oh hey hi again...  strange but I find myself updating the blog as often as I find myself doing my laundry!   So what new to report, well I can report that the smoked beer in Bamberg is to be recommended as is the lovely campsite just out of Prague..  which was reached with a quick stop at Tescos!   Yes Prague boasts numerous beautiful old sites, such as the Charles Bridge and the celestial clock but that does not mean that it lacks those facilities that make life that little bit easier... after the shocking hair photo last blog I have shaved my head and am going all monastic at the moment...
Foot long sausages in Cologne
Inside the mighty Calypso
The Odyssey internet cafe is up and running
Who said you have to rough it?  Camping with tablecloths, a classy touch!

1 comment:

  1. The trip so far seems to have revolved around beer and food, but then with our daughter onboard that uis to be expected!! She will know who she is if you say Yaya and Papu have dobbed her in!! Just watch her embarassment!
    Like the hair cut - is it to last the trip?

    ReplyDelete